I’M RELATED TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Monthly Archives: December 2008
on the far left you have my boyfriend Russ on guitar, next to him is my dad playing bass and behind the two of them is an old high school friend of my parents on percussion. in the middle are two singers, one of which works with my dad, behind them is my other brother on the drums but he is hidden.
this is my other brother that was hidden behind the singers above. yes ladies he is available, but watch out he’s only 17!
and here is Russ singing and playing the night away. hands off ladies he’s mine!!!!
that is all for now!
i don’t usually do these but today i felt compelled to.
Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to: leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. I got called for jury duty when I was in Florida on vacation, maybe one day I will get called again.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
For Christmas I asked newly married Shroomy to make dinner for her and her husband and us. So on Sunday I will be driving to Winchester for a highly anticipated meal.
And yesterday I purchased theater tickets for Russ and I to enjoy on Valentines, although they are expensive it’s not like I bought him an iPod, I basically bought him a day out on the town with me, I figure we will do dinner in the city afterwards. Please don’t tell him if you see or talk to him it’s a surprise!
And although I love giving presents, I absolutely love spending time with my family and friends who I don’t often get to see.
Take pity on me, I need a new job!
I’m educated: George Mason University. August 2003 – January 2008 BA of Communications with a PR concentration, and a minor in Tourism and Events Management.
I have lots of job experience in: wedding planning, events management, exhibits, customer service, and sales!
I love to travel: Cambridge, England 2002; Italy & Greece 2001; Australia 2000; Western Europe – England, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands 1998; Hawaii 1997
Other skills include: PC skills include: MS Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, Publisher, Quick Books, Movie Maker, and basic HTML/web-building skills.
And…I SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH!
I am also creative and hard working and some call me a Jane of all trades!
So if you or someone you know is looking for someone with my skills in the Northern Virginia area PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY HIRE ME! you will not be disappointed!